MEMO Research is recruiting for a new study to monitor COVID-19 vaccines
Vaccines are crucial for reducing COVID-19 and the harmit causes to health.
By taking part in theVAC4COVID Study you can help us understand howpeople
do after vaccination and support public confidence in COVID-19 vaccines.
As with every new medicine, governments and researchers will keep watching how COVID-19 vaccines are working once they are being used in the wider population. This is an important part of how medicines and vaccines are regulated. VAC4COVID is an online study to track COVID-19 vaccines and provide data to support vaccine monitoring.
Please register to take part in VAC4COVID before vaccination, if you can. You can still register after vaccination. We will contact you monthly (and weekly for 4 weeks after you have any COVID-19 vaccine) to ask about your health. The study will not provide your COVID-19 vaccination. Vaccines will be provided by usual health providers.
Led by Professors TomMacDonald and IslaMackenzie, MEMO Research has delivered high quality research for over 20 years.
- The study is open to everyone aged 18 years of age or older.
We will keep in touch with you by email to ask you about COVID-19 vaccinations and any changes in your health.
- If you suffer any health problems before or after vaccination, telling us about them will help us to learn more.
- We aim to expand to many more countries across the world.With enough participants we will be able to detect if there are any unexpected very rare side effects of vaccination.
- FAQs: www.vac4covid.com/#faq-section
- Coming soon - parents/carers will be able to enter information on behalf of dependents under the age of 18 years.
By taking part in the VAC4COVID Study you can help us understand how people do after vaccination and support public confidence in COVID-19 vaccines.
Please register to take part in VAC4COVID before vaccination, if you can. You can still register
To register, for more information or to contact us, please visit: www.vac4covid.com
*Led by Professors Tom MacDonald and Isla Mackenzie, MEMO Research has delivered high quality research for over 20 years. This study will initially be paid for by internal MEMO Research funds. No future funder(s) will have any direct input into the running of the study, which is under the control of the University of Dundee and as such is entirely independent.