Salaried GP Required (with view to partnership)
After 31 years service in Pitlochry, Dr Leaver is due to retire at the end of September this year. He will be greatly missed by colleagues and staff as well as members of the community and we wish him well in his retirement.
This opens up an exciting opportunity for a new GP colleague to join our enthusiastic and committed multidisciplinary team in beautiful Pitlochry, Perthshire.
The vacancy is for 4-6 sessions per week to commence in October 2021.
If you are interested and would like further information on this vacancy please contact Lavinia Peebles, Practice Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance
Medical Receptionist (20-24 hours per week)
We are looking for a receptionist to join our friendly rural GP practice providing patient care from Atholl Medical Centre. Previous experience of working within primary care would be desirable although not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills and a pleasant and helpful manner
- Good computer skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also independently
- The ability to be able to work flexibly in order to meet the needs of the practice. This includes working to a staff rota and overtime at times of staff absence
- The ability to enjoy assisting members of the public and providing the highest quality of care to our patients
- The ability to be professional and adhere to patient confidentiality at all times
Hours will be a mixture of mornings and afternoons between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Reception staff work to a rota and flexibility to cover extra hours for annual leave/sickness would be an essential requirement.
Excellent company pension scheme.
To apply please download the application pack below:
Statement of supplementary information for applications for employment
Closing date: 30th November