MEDICAL ADMINISTRATOR/RECEPTIONIST (min 30 hours per week)
Due to early retirement, we are looking for a medical administrator/receptionist to join our friendly rural GP practice providing patient care from Atholl Medical Centre. Previous experience of working within primary care would be desirable although not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills and a pleasant and helpful manner
- Good computer skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also independently
- The ability to be able to work flexibly in order to meet the needs of the practice. This includes working to a staff rota and overtime at times of staff absence
- The ability to enjoy assisting members of the public and providing the highest quality of care to our patients
- The ability to be professional and adhere to patient confidentiality at all times
Hours will be a mixture of mornings and afternoons between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Reception staff work to a rota and flexibility to cover extra hours for annual leave/sickness would be an essential requirement.
Excellent company pension scheme.
To apply please download the application pack from the links below:
Statement of supplementary information for applications for employment
Closing date: 17th June 2022